Fitzpatrick & Company can assist you in choosing the right business insurance for you, whether you are in manufacturing, wholesaling/distribution, professional services, retail or a property owner.
You have worked hard to create your business and we are here to help you protect your assets and investments should the worst happen and disaster strikes.
Flexible policies with a range of options enable you to conveniently tailor - make one insurance policy.
You can purchase business insurance to protect you from:
- Damage by fire & perils
- Water damage - storm & tempest to fences & gates
- Accidental Damage - full sum insured
- Business Interruption - loss of profits
- Burglary - theft following forcible entry
- Electronic portable equipment - ie laptops, Australia Wide
If you are a property owner you will be only too aware of the problems that can arise from being the landlord. The good news is there are now specific policies available to cover your insurance risks on a commercial property.
- Rent default by tenants
- Theft of plant & equipment from the building
- Accidental damage - full sum insured
Employee Fraud Insurance
What is Fraud?
Fraud is behaviour that's deceptive, dishonest, corrupt or unethical. The unlawful taking of property by your employee with the intent to cause loss to you or benefit any person or organization other than you. This could be cash or in some cases stock/equipment. The fraudulent activities of employees are a major cause of loss in the business community.
The two main areas of risk are:
- cash handling procedures
- purchases and accounts payable
To discuss this further or to obtain an obligation free quotation, please contact:
Phone: 03 8544 1600