Tailored liability cover for Tree Lopping, Stump Removal, Gardening & Landscaping, and Associated Occupations.
Liability insurance provides protection for you and your assets against legal actions taken by third parties for personal injury and/or property damage following an accident arising out of the conduct of your business. This insurance also protects your legal costs incurred in defending such actions against you.
Terms & Benefits
- Property damage including overhead wires, underground wires, roofing, shrubbery, gardens, vehicles, fences, etc.
- Liability for accidents arising out of the use of machinery including cherry pickers, mulchers, stump grinders, bobcats, mowers, chainsaws, etc.
- Cover is for both public and products liability
- Goods in care custody & control $100,000
- Hoists Cranes & Unregistered Vehicles
- Errors & Omissions (Claims Made) $500,000 - Financial Loss Cover
- Cover for Fines and Penalties (Claims Made) $2,000,000 - Statutory Liability Cover
- Liability for employees and principles indemnity for sub-contractors
Pruning/ Lopping Limits
- Gardening - 5 metres
- Gardening - 10 metres
- Tree Felling - Unrestricted Height
Did you know?
- There are over 5,000 pieces of legislation in this country that carry with them provisions for civil penalties.
- Civil penalties can easily ruin a business. Occupational Health and Safety fines can be as high as $550,000 for a business
- Environmental fines can be in excess of $1,000,000
The following publication is our quarterly Newsletter for the Horticultural community
Out on a Limb - Winter 2018
Out on a Limb - Summer 2017
For professional advice and an obligation free quotation please contact:
Phone: 03 8544 1600